Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome To My Blog


I am The Trinket Girl and I am rather obsessed with fashion accessories. So much so that in the Spring of 2011 I began designing them myself. My initial inspiration came about after I started doing videos on You Tube. There, I was able to showcase my designs and network with others with similar interests.

I am so thankful to everyone who has offered their patronage and support of my business, Trinket World Fashion Accessories. I am especially grateful to lalasayz76 and tonidaley80 who were both extremely supportive and encouraging from the beginning by sharing my designs on their own channels.

I am very excited to blog about my creativity, fashion interests, and ventures. Please subscribe for the latest on fabulous fashion accessories!

Thanks for the love!





No comments:

Post a Comment